Chamber Names “Top 10 of the Next Gen”
Ten Fredericksburg-area young professionals under the age of 40 have been named to the fifth annual “Top 10 of the Next Gen” by the Next Generation of Business Leaders, a program of the Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of Commerce.
The recipients are chosen for their professional career accomplishments and community contributions by an open nomination and selected by the Next Gen board.
The 2015 award recipients are:
• E. Carter Fitch; director of Finance and HR, The George Washington Foundation
• Christie Hoerneman; head of Adult Research, Central Rappahannock Regional Library
• Stephanie Maxwell; president, Fredericksburg Area Service League
• Jeremy McCommons; co-owner of MacDoc Realty and Foundation Properties
• Matthew Mitchell; assistant vice president at United Bank
• Lee Murray; financial planner, Cary Street Partners; incoming board chair, Rappahannock Area YMCA
• April Peterson; co-owner of River Rock Outfitters; incoming board member, Fredericksburg VA Main Street
• Joe Pleban; Cyber Security Site Coordinator, RPI Group
• James Roberson; chief operating officer, Roberson’s Music; incoming Leadership Fredericksburg Alumni President
• Dr. Angela Tsai; owner of Premier Eyecare
The recipients will be honored at a 6 p.m. December 9 dinner at Renato’s Restaurant, 422 William St., in downtown Fredericksburg. Cost is $10 for Next Gen members, and $20 for non-members. Online registration is available at www.fredericksburgchamber.org.
Sen. Warner Visits Fredericksburg Co-Working Space to Discuss the Gig Economy
Restaurant Inspections: Pueblos, Blue & Gray Brewing and More
New Owner Keeps Olde Towne Butcher Locally Focused
Follow Fredericksburg.Today on Facebook, and on Twitter at @Fxbg2day