Are you set for Rock the River?
Fredericksburg.Today is working together with Rock the River to have a great festival next weekend.
Top 10 things you need to know about Rock the River FXBG
1. This is a rain or shine event but we aren’t concerned because the weather is surely going to be perfect!
2. Craft Beer Garden packages are on sale now through June 2nd for $30. Ticket prices go up to $35 the day of the event. Craft Beer Garden packages get you a taster glass and 10 tasting tickets. Choose from 30 Virginia craft breweries and 2 cideries!
3. 4 live bands are playing on a professional stage supported by some of the best local sound engineers.
4. There are over 60 vendors representing local artists, conservation non-profits, and outdoor recreation businesses.
5. There are plenty of activities for children. Eyeclops studios will have a drum circle and Chinese dragon dances. Face painting provided by Wine and Design Fredericksburg.
6. We’ve brought in the best local food vendors ranging in price and scope. You won’t be disappointed.
7. If you are looking for a unique Fredericksburg outdoor experience then join us for a beginner’s mountain bike ride, bird watching hike, or yoga by the river. Each event is $35 and proceeds benefit charity partners.
8. A new attraction this year is a 4-hole disc golf range provided by Innova.
9. Local artist Mirinda Reynolds is bringing the Global Angel Wings Project to Rock the River FXBG! Stop by and take a photo with her amazing work.
10. Parking is always tight but we have you covered. We offer shuttles from the PNC bank on Fall Hill Avenue, Quarles Parking Lot on Fall Hill Avenue, and the Wolf Street Parking Garage in Downtown Fredericksburg to Old Mill Park for the duration of the event. Just hop on one of the yellow school busses and enjoy the event stress free!
Purchase tickets here: https://rocktheriverfxbg.com/