Category: Town Talk
Bruce Davis of Germanna Community College and Jennifer Hurst-Wender with Historic Germanna.
Kelly Stephens, Candice Bittinger and Dr. Chris Vaughn talk about Nurse Practitioners and their role in a patient’s cancer journey. We also discuss cancer and the holidays.
Megan Samples and Sam Shoukas preview needs for the next Point in Time Count in late January. Want to volunteer? fredericksburgcoc.org We talk about the area cold weather shelter–soon to be shelter(s).
News Archive Search
https://www.newstalk1230.net/episode/town-talk-winter/ Bobby Hebert (“Quill”) talks about Winter Wonderland in downtown Fredericksburg. Between now and December 30, you can win prizes and money by answering 70 riddles–on windows–around town.
Adam Blosser and Tamara Quick are members of Spotsylvania Schools Special Education Advisory Committee (SEAC). What parents need to know…what they should be asking…what the law requires…resources that provide information.
Maddie Reid, Von Young and Allie Names talk about the importance of Giving Tuesday. We talk about guidelines for giving a pet as a gift, Safe Haven foster training and Silent Night at the Shelter. fredspca.org
Allison Balmes-John and Erin Perkins talk about flu and COVID shots, avoiding food poisoning during the holidays, mental health and knowing your family health history.
Ann Waters and Dave Muraca from The George Washington Foundation preview holiday programs. Also, a discussion on the precise rebuild of the Washington family home
- WATCH: World Series champion comes home: Caroline honors Tony Beasley
- WATCH: Caroline County honors Tony Beasley–the third base coach of the World Series Champion Texas Rangers
- Fredericksburg Salvation Army URGENT needs
- Brief delays possible today on Route 1 in Caroline in Ladysmith
- WATCH: Caroline native Tony Beasley to be Grand Marshal at Saturday Christmas Parade in Bowling Green